At TRACON, you will find a team of individuals committed to improving the lives of cancer patients through innovative science. As stewards of the next generation of therapies, we pride ourselves on visionary leadership and the ability to recruit others who share our passion for serving patients and transforming the pharmaceutical industry.
If you are motivated, dedicated and share our passion for developing novel therapies, and thrive in a rapidly changing environment, then TRACON may be the right place for you.
TRACON’s employment ethic is based on these principles:
- Integrity is essential for an honest, open flow of communication and for honest business practices.
- Intelligence is necessary to process and integrate information rapidly in order to make timely and correct decisions.
- Experience in our respective core competencies is needed to give us the confidence to move forward and to inspire our colleagues to succeed not only within their respective areas of expertise but as a company.
- Discipline will allow us to execute the strategies we devise.
- Positive energy will serve as an inspiration to our colleagues and it will produce a highly interactive and enjoyable work environment.
Please take a few moments to look at the exciting career opportunities available in our company.
No Opportunities Currently Available
Please forward your resume/CV by clicking on the submit below to be considered for the position above or any relevant opportunities that may arise. Please indicate which position you are interested in.
Equal Opportunity Employer
TRACON Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.